Bars in Lovina Bali
Places of Interest in Bali
Lovina Beach Bali is a laid back town and although it does not have the wild nightlife you find in Kuta or Legian it does have fair few laid back bars with live music 7 nights a week. The bars stay open late, as long as they have customers they will stay open. Here is list of the best bars in Lovina
Zigiz Bar in Lovina Beach
Zigiz Bar is located in the middle of Jalan Binaria in the heart of Lovina Beach. Zigiz Bar is a small bar with 2 levels. On the street level is the bar and a small stage area where a band plays live music 7 nights a week. Zigiz opens around 5pm and is open until late, usually around 1am to 2am. Zigiz also has a range of food available. A small Bintang beer costs 20,000Rp. They have a red and white wine by the glass, spirits and a huge selection of cocktails. With freeWiFi internet access.
Poco Bar in Lovina Beach
Poco Bar is located just down the road from Zigiz Bar. A large bar on 1 level open 7 nights a week from 5pm till late. A live band plays cover songs 7 nights a week and take requests. A small Bintang beer costs 25,000Rp. With free WiFi internet access.
Paasha Nighclub in Lovina Beach
Paasha Nightclub is the only nightclub in Lovina. Located on the main road just opposite the top end of Jalan Binaria, Paasha Nightclub is only open at the end of the week - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. It opens late at around 10pm and is open to the very early hours of the morning. Paasha Nighclub has dancing girls and a very unusual drag show on a Friday night.
Other Indonesian locations
Last updated 10th July 2013
© 2013 Walkabout Indonesia
Other Travel Websites by same author:
Sumatra Travel Guide * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Malaysia Travel Guide * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
* Singapore Travel Guide * Chinatown Singapore * Newton Circus * Orchard Rd Singapore * Clarke Quay * Boat Quay * Little India Singapore
Australia Travel Guide * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Moderate Hotels
* Sydney Budget Hotels * Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide
* Adelaide Travel Guide * Adelaide Hotel Guide * Adelaide Restaurant Guide