South East Sulawesi - Indonesia
South East Sulawesi
Other Indonesian locations
The only airport in South East Sulawesi is located in Kendari. Kendari also has a seaport for arrival and departure by ferry. The airport is 30km southwest of Kendari.
Arriving by Plane
Kendari's airport is called Wolter Monginsidi Airport.
30,000Rp Domestic flights
100,000Rp International flights
Lion Air has flights from Kendari, with connections to over 30 destinations in Indonesia. www.lionair.co.id
Last updated 5th July 2009
Ferry services connect Kendari with Bau Bau, Bajoe, Luwuk, Gorontalo and Bitung (close to Manado).
There are ferry services that go from Kolaka to Bajoe with connecting buses to Makassar. Ferries generally travel overnight leaving at 5pm, 8pm and 11pm.
Pelni Ferry have an office in Kendari.
The main bus terminal is 10km west of Kendari.
Buses from Kendari to Kolaka take 6 hours.
There are 3 buses a day from Kedari to Watampoe is South Sulawesi with connecting buses to Makassar.
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Walkabout Indonesia
Other Travel Websites by same author:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Moderate Hotels
* Sydney Budget Hotels * Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide